Administrative Offices will be closed every Friday in August.
- Replace inefficient bulbs with CFL’s (compact fluorescent bulbs). They use 75% less energy and last many times longer.
- Check at stores for bulbs that are part of the Consumers Energy Rebate Program.
- Go to bed earlier and rise earlier to take advantage of natural sunlight.
- Clean or repaint walls to reflect more light in each room.
- Install a skylight/solar tube to let in more natural light into a room. They come in various styles, sizes and prices.
- Last, but not least, get in the habit of turning lights off as soon as you leave a room.