Clerk’s Office Staff
Bangor Township Clerk
180 State Park Drive
Bay City, MI 48706-1763
Office: (989) 684-8041
Fax: (989) 684-5644
The mission of the Clerk’s Office is to serve the citizens and employees of Bangor Charter Township in a helpful, courteous and friendly manner, and to be a Township employee that Bangor citizens can call upon for help whenever necessary.
Duties of the Clerk (not inclusive)
- Assemble, prepare and preserve the corporate records in the form of Board minutes, ordinances, agreements, policies, and other legal documents
- Witness oaths and affidavits and certify documents
- Conduct Township Elections
- Maintain Voter Registration Records
- Maintain Precinct Election Inspector Workers and Provide Training
- Payroll Processing and Payroll Tax Reporting
- Benefits Administrator
- Special Assessment Preparation and Processing
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Financial Reports
- Oversee Township Audit
COMMUNITY NEWS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
Bangor Township Board
October 8 at 6:00 p.m.
Zoning Board of Appeals
October 15 at 6:00 p.m.
September 25 at 6:00 p.m.
BANGOR TOWNSHIP ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
SUPERVISOR - GLENN ROWLEY
CLERK - DAWN BUBLITZ
TREASURER - KARIE WARDYNSKI