You never have to miss an election!
Due to the passage of the statewide ballot proposal 18-3 in November 2018 the following changes have taken place:
• You no longer need a reason to obtain an absentee ballot.
• Eligible citizens can now register in person at the Clerk’s office with proof of residency starting 14 days before an election and continuing through 8 pm on Election Day.
• Election day registrants may obtain and vote an absent voter ballot in person in clerk’s office or vote in person in the proper precinct.
• All registered voters can now request to be placed on the permanent absentee list
• Deadline for the Clerk’s office to receive an application for an absentee ballot to be mailed is now 5 p.m. the Friday before an election.
Township Board - July 13, 2021
Zoning Board of Appeals - July 20, 2021
Planning Commission - June 23, 2021