Bangor Township Supervisor
180 State Park Drive
Bay City, MI 48706-1763
Supervisor’s Office Staff
Duties and Responsibilities of the Bangor Township Supervisor
- Township Board Chairperson
- Personnel Director
- Township Spokesperson and Public Representative
- Township Legal Agent
- Township Newsletter Editor
- Recommends appointments to all Township Committees
- Chief Enforcement Officer of all laws and Township ordinances
- Ex-Officio Member of all committees of the Township Board
- Prepare and administer Township budget annually
- Responsible to manage the buildings, grounds and all property of the Township
- Chief Administrator over all Township departments excluding those that are the authority of the Township Clerk or Treasurer or delegated to those offices by the Bangor Township Board
- Ombudsman regarding Township complaints and other matters
- Supervise all infrastructure and private utility projects including roads, drainage, water and sewer
- Implement or recommend policies and ordinances for efficient management of the Township and its services
Frequently Asked Questions
Downtown Development Authority
April 5 at 6:00 p.m.
Bangor Township Board
April 9 at 6:00 p.m.
Zoning Board of Appeals
April 16 at 6:00 p.m.
April 24 at 6:00 p.m.
BANGOR TOWNSHIP ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
SUPERVISOR - GLENN ROWLEY
CLERK - DAWN BUBLITZ
TREASURER - KARIE WARDYNSKI