Bangor Township Treasurer
180 State Park Drive
Bay City, MI 48706-1763
Treasurer’s Office Staff
$25.00 Non-Sufficient Funds Fee
It is the policy of the Charter Township of Bangor that any check received for the payment of property taxes or any other Township business that is returned for non-sufficient funds, stop payment, closed account or any other return reason shall be subject to a $25.00 fee.
Duties of Treasurer
- The Township Treasurer collects, receipts and deposits all Township revenue
- Invests all Township surplus funds so monies are safe and available when needed and manages all Township debt service accounts
- Administrator for the tax rolls, including bill preparation, collections and distribution of property taxes, captures DDA revenues, industrial facilities taxes, and payment in lieu of taxes
- Maintains the delinquent personal property tax rolls for collections and distribution
- Assists with any special assessment districts from creation to collection
- Information Systems is also another major responsibility for the Treasurer
Board and Committee Assignments
- Township Board of Trustees
- Chairperson of the Department of Public Works Committee
- Downtown Development Authority Treasurer
Property Information & Tax Information
**Disclaimer: BS&A Software provides AccessMyGov.com as a way for municipalities to display information online and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the data herein. This data is provided for reference only and WITHOUT WARRANTY of any kind, expressed or inferred. Please contact your local municipality if you believe there are errors in the data.
COMMUNITY NEWS & HELPFUL INFORMATION
Bangor Township Board
September 10 at 6:00 p.m.
Zoning Board of Appeals
September 17 at 6:00 p.m.
September 25 at 6:00 p.m.
BANGOR TOWNSHIP ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY - THURSDAY 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
SUPERVISOR - GLENN ROWLEY
CLERK - DAWN BUBLITZ
TREASURER - KARIE WARDYNSKI